'U'ber mich

My photo
The Hanging Soul... wandering about life...I float in dreams and my visions fly, up to the questions that pass my mind...i look at life and wonder why...no one sees the love, the beauty, the glory, the enigma, the mystery of this time

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Winter Love

Life does come a full circle. I wrote this poem last year around the same time, positively in hope for new love and the spirit of this poem has stayed alive with me...the spirit of winter....the spirit of love....the spirit of hope, vitality, joie de vivre, and all that JAZZ!!

and I realized that finding love isn't just about finding that someone special, it's about finding love within your self...figuring out how much exactly you're capable of....and this year taught me a lot of that....

this year, although still a few paces away from it's end, is undoubtedly going down my memory files as a brilliant example of what life can be!

This poem....is dedicated to MY 2010!!


In winter's sun, she's come undone
Her beauty has unfurled
Her lips, in love, enchanted, burn
Her tresses lie uncurled

In blissful rays of sun-kissed glaze
Her face it shines so bright
Her spirit soars in wondrous gaze
A feather oh so light

Her eyes they dance, like in a trance
So deep in love's embrace
And soft she sings at every chance
A ballad to its grace

But, her heart, pure, is still unsure
Like a dew drop on grass
What trespasses it will endure
And what shall come to pass

It's strains, like verse, a rhyme they seek
Oh where, oh where her love will be

No comments: